Sorry guys but with the weather conditions deteriorating at Kerr and in the areas our fisherman are traveling from we have decided to move Feb 7 Kerr Qualifier to Feb 21 at Occoneechee!

If you’ve pre paid we will either leave you on the list are refund. Just let us know!