Sorry guys but we are going to have to Postpone the Old North Aug 12th Qualifier and the Aug 13th Lake Gaston Qualifier. Corey had some misfortune at work this week and will be having surgery this Thursday. We will look at rescheduling. If you have paid contact me and we’ll work it out! [email protected]